Thursday, December 6, 2007

crystal clear words from a void of ambiguity

his'll be the last time i write to you
every thing seems to be turning blue
and life itself has fizzled down
to its most important parts
g-d the father g-d the son g-d the spirit live through us all
and this world while fleeting for now
or so it seems will come alive again i
n the end when all things are new and g-d will come to live with us again.
a luxury we haven't been able to afford since that fateful day
in the garden when we ate the fateful fruit.
and right then oh right then we were bankrupt
and couldn't muster up enough cash
to pay for another day of walking through the garden with our abba.
when this life seems point less, rest assured that it wont always be that way
and you can find hope.
I will lend you my ear, or my hand
or whatever ligament or organ you seem to require.
stumble up to my door and ask
just ask and it will be given
i found peace in my heart
shall i share it with you?
before i end this
eclectic
collection of ideas
shall i share the peace with you?
oh i want to
but you may not be ready
but we'll start with this
i will hold on to you
in my mind and in my arms
knowing someone cares
is the first step to peace
in mind and body and spirit

amen, goodnight, goodbye

-signed, I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex Green said...

I really love this!

-and right then oh right then we were bankrupt
and couldn't muster up enough cash
to pay for another day of walking through the garden with our abba.-
That's a glorious discription.

I really hate that you have to moderate your comments. But I understand why. Though, I kinda want to kick someone in the shins if they said something mean after this post.