Thursday, December 20, 2007

and I sit here, lost

disclaimer, this is NOT in ANY way a suicide note or anything of the sort, I love my life thank you very much, and I intend to live it out till i die in whatever way G-d would have me die, all words herein are used as metaphor, symbols, similes and other literary devices being used to a poetic end)

I started a love song
its going to end as a suicide note
every day, you're not here,
feels like weeks,
as i sit here utterly lost,
wont you,wont you return
my heart and soul are bursting at the seams
return,return to me
I'm sitting here
and its 2 AM staring at the windows
no one checks in this late
call, won't you?
and every day you're not here
feels like weeks
and I would give anything for a few seconds in your company
my heart is bursting at the seams
and i sit here... lost

No comments: