Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oide Fuchs

Yeah I'm on hiatus from the facemybookspace . Tara commented my last bog under anonymous as If i wouldn't know it was her. Then she changed her myspace status to "all we're up against is you" which is crap. Because of my different opinion. She hates me now. This has all blown up to fast. I cant handle it right now. Not sure whats going to happen when Sunday comes around. But we'll drive off that bridge when we get to it. I cant describe how emotionality exhausted I am. I hope Brian and I can have lunch tomorrow. We can hope right? I wish i was In Österreich right now. That way I'd be thousands of miles from this, and all I'd have to think about was work. I look forward to work now. More than church. Because at work all I have to think about is making sandwiches. So much easier don't you think? Easier than engagement and my friends hating my opinion, easier than putting me and Em in the middle of this. I wihs she and I could vacation somewhere together. The stress this is putting on us in unreal, and if I don't act quickly it could tear us apart. Oh G-d have mercy on me. Have mercy on us. Have mercy on them. Forgive my hate and anxiety. Forgive them for their anger. Lord my G-d. Deliverer and Friend. I cast this on you because you care for me. Your yoke is light. I love you Jesus.Be grace oh my G-d, be grace.

2 comments:

Brian said...

So I appreciate the openness and vulnerability you are willing to show the world. It is a rare and priceless gift. All I have to say is that true friends are friends through thick and thin, through agreement and disagreement. If you have to agree with every single thing a "friend" believes is right then nobody would ever have friendships. I am praying for this whole situation on behalf of all of you, that the wisdom and power of the Holy Spirit will shine through all of you and this will no longer be used as a utensil of the evil one to drive a yet another wedge between believers!

Christine said...

I often find that hiatuses (hiatusi?) are good for the soul. Over the last few months, I've taken a hiatus on several things. I am much happier now after doing so. I hope that you find the peace you need. Remember that I'll be thinking and praying for you often.

Ich hoffe dass du Glueck findest in dieser Woche/wochenende. :)