Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mann o Mann Helga

So, My previous blog was read by my best friends Fiancee (it was about the two of them and their engagement) she commented this:

"good if your done then be done and let us be and dont keep telling us were wrong or you think were wrong cuz you dont know who we are and we know whats right for us you dont know what right for us. whats right for one person may not be right for someone else. we are not "your problem" that you have to "deal with" so just let us live our lives the way we see is best."

Is it just me? Or was this written angrily, or attacking-ly? I think so, and its like, I've poured so much of myself into this whole situation eg: several conversations with my Best friend about it some a few hours long, and a few conversations with his fiancee one of which was an hour long, also I;ve had many many conversations with mutual friends and my parents on the subject. Now Dane is thankful about my personal effort in this front, but this is what I get for draining myself to emotional exhaustion from his GF? Uncool. Very Uncool. I mean Wheres the love man? Nowhere apparently. Ugh... she just logged on to AIM. If she IMs me, I'm going to ignore her. I feel hurt and attacked. Anyways

Peace and Love
Chuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.